Wednesday 9 March 2011

A typical Wednesday in adland

Client agency wanted some ideas for a new campaign today, so spent it working with my favourite art director, The Man. Put together 3 sale-able ideas and presented them to the creative director who made all the right noises, e.g. 'like this...', 'that's a big concept..., 'I can see that working...etc'. Then presented us with a load of ideas of his own he wanted us to think about. Not sure whether to feel pleased or deflated - especially as one of his ideas is pretty good. Still one of ours was a belter too so it's 1-1 going into half time.

Other clients cheekily asking for more work that they haven't scheduled in or have just 'mentioned in passing'. As always, we'll do what we can. Good job we're off the booze at the moment or I might think I was getting no fun out of life. I KNOW I'm getting no fun out of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment